- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting 2019
Tuesday 18 June, 5:30 pm - 7pm
The Annual General Meeting of the Friends of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa Inc will be held Tuesday 18 June 2019 at 6pm in Rangimarie, Level 3, Te Papa.
A glass of wine will be offered from 5:30pm and at 6pm Ian Crowe, Director Commercial will give an update from Te Papa, followed by formal business.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 27 June 2018.
Minutes of the meeting will be available at the AGM and members will be
given time to read them.
- Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Committee members Carla Wild (Secretary), Jan Blayney, Diana Halsted and John Stevens retire at this meeting.
- Committee members Heather Macfarlane, Adrienne Olsen and Sheryn Shackleton retired during the year.
- Elections are therefore required for the role of Secretary and five vacancies on the Committee.
- Nomination for Secretary has been received from Nicola Kirkup.
- Nominations to the committee have been received from: Marion Crawshaw, Kevin Isherwood, Koenrad Kuiper, Sharon Taylor-Offord and Con Flinkenberg.
- To confirm the appointment of Accounting For Charities Trust as Auditor.
- To confirm the appointment of Duncan Cotterill as Honorary Solicitor.
- General Business
Includes free parking