- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting 2022
Wednesday 27 July, 5:30 pm - 7pm
The Annual General Meeting of the Friends of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa Inc will be held Wednesday 27 July at 6pm in ICON, Level 2, Te Papa.
A glass of wine will be offered from 5:30pm and at 6pm David Maskill, Art Historian and Friend of Te Papa will speak on Fiona Pardington and the still-life tradition in art.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 29 September 2021.
Minutes of the meetings will be available at the AGM and members will be
given time to read them.
- Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2022.
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Committee member Helen Pinson retired during the year.
- Nominations to the committee have been received from: Joji Jacob.
- To confirm the appointment of Accounting For Charities Trust as Auditor.
- To confirm the appointment of Duncan Cotterill as Honorary Solicitors.
- Proposed changes to the constitution of the Friends of Te Papa
- Proposed changes to the membership fees’ structure of the Friends of Te Papa
- General Business
Members only (includes a glass of wine and free parking)