Annual General Meeting 2021
Wednesday 18 August, 5:30 pm - 7pm
The Annual General Meeting of the Friends of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa Inc will be held Wednesday 18 August 2021 at 5.30pm in ICON, Level 2, Te Papa.
A glass of wine will be offered from 5:30pm and at 6pm Dr Dean Peterson, Director Collections and Research, will speak on research strategy and practice at Te Papa.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 28 July 2020.
Minutes of the meetings will be available at the AGM and members will be
given time to read them.
- Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2021.
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Vice-President Jillian Wellings and Committee member Elizabeth Ellis retire at this meeting.
- Committee member Con Flinkenberg and Sharon Taylor-Offord retired during the year.
- Nomination for Vice-President has been received from Marion Crawshaw.
- Nominations to the committee have been received from: Helen Pinson and Ann Walker.
- To confirm the appointment of Accounting For Charities Trust as Auditor.
- To confirm the appointment of Duncan Cotterill as Honorary Solicitors.
- General Business
Members only. Free parking included