- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting 2020
Tuesday 28 July, 5:30 pm - 7pm
The Annual General Meeting of the Friends of the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa Inc will be held Tuesday 28 July 2020 at 6pm in ICON, Level 2, Te Papa.
A glass of wine will be offered from 5:30pm and at 6pm Co-Leader Courtney Johnston will give an update from Te Papa, followed by formal business.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 18 June 2019.
Minutes of the meetings will be available at the AGM and members will be
given time to read them.
- Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2020.
- Friends Organisational Change
- Election of Officers and Committee
- President Elizabeth Kay and Committee members Ann Hodson and Christine Turner retire at this meeting.
- Committee members Marian Crawshaw and Kevin Isherwood retired during the year.
- Elections are therefore required for the role of President and two vacancies on the Committee.
- Nomination for President has been received from Koenraad Kuiper.
- Nominations to the committee have been received from: Richard Norman and Bridget Hodgkinson
- To confirm the appointment of Accounting For Charities Trust as Auditor.
- To confirm the appointment of Duncan Cotterill as Honorary Solicitors.
- General Business
Includes free parking